NIKON RELEASES OFFICIAL WEBCAM UTILITY SOFTWARE
The software enables Nikon cameras, both mirrorless and DSLR, to function as high-quality cameras for web conferences and livestreams
TOKYO – Nikon Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the official version of Webcam Utility.
The software is released free of charge for Nikon users to enable their mirrorless or DSLR cameras for livestreaming or web video conferences with the best quality video output. The effort is made simple with just the connection of a USB cable between the compatible camera and the computer. Together with the variety of available NIKKOR Z mount and F mount lenses, users will also enjoy the flexibility in choosing a preferred image angle while taking advantage of the lenses’ best-in-class sharpness and natural bokeh.
The official version of Webcam Utility is compatible with Windows as well as macOS.
Further details are available at the Nikon Download Centre:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- macOS versions 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- Z 7II, Z 7, Z 6II, Z 6, Z 5, Z 50, D6, D5, D850, D810, D780, D750, D500, D7500, D7200, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3500
- Compatibility with this new software application is also planned for future Nikon mirrorless and digital SLR cameras
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Other trade names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.