The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The ACREST ND filter inherits the high performance from the ARCREST protection filter, making the most of the rendering performance of your lens to create various expressions using slow shutter speeds even in strong light.
For your creative expressions, the ARCREST ND filter seeks to deliver its utmost depiction in capturing the captivating light trails and sunsets, soothing waters of a landscape, or fantastic long exposure of fireworks and more.
With the ND4, ND8, ND16 and ND32, the amount of light entering through the lens can be reduced (dimmed) by a factor of 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32, respectively. By using a higher density ND filter, a slower shutter speed can be used with the same aperture value to create a smoother expression of flowing water. Key Features
• Minimisation of ghost and flare by adopting the "Zero One AR Coating", an ultra-low reflectance multi-layer anti-reflection coat with a reflection rate of approximately 0.1% on one side. Also reduces the occurrence of ghosting and flaring even under bright light sources from both day and night
• Prevention of dust and dirt from adhering to the front of the filter thanks to the new anti-static coating
• High image quality thanks to the implementation of high-quality optical glass used in NIKKOR lenses, an unprecedented flatness accuracy which doesn’t affect image rendering, and a “Flat Plane System” that reduces distortion
• Prevention of vignettes even while used with wide-angle lenses, with a thin frame design of 3.4mm
• Easy maintenance with a water- and oil-repellant coating
• Capturing photos with bokeh using a maximum aperture of f/1.4 or f/1.8 etc. under bright scenes during the daytime is also made possible
The ARCREST ND4 FILTER 67mm is suitable for lenses with the 67mm filter attachment size.