Now we are looking for the following high caliber and enthusiastic professional to join our team:
• Senior Sales Executive
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants who are not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after twelve months.
To read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment, please click here.
• Assist the Manager in sales planning;
• Sales Negotiation, follow-up purchase orders and coordinate sales activities with dealers;
• Visit dealers regularly and maintain good relationship with them;
• Perform regular dealers' sales and stock data tracking;
• Collect market information (both channel & gray market) and prepare internal market analysis report;
• Handle ad hoc issues requested by the Manager.
• Diploma or above in Business Administration, Commerce or related disciplines;
• 5 years working experience in which 1-2 years sales experiences or experience in retail / account servicing and working with dealers plus basic knowledge in photography will be an advantage;
• Possess acute business sense;
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills;
• Good knowledge of the trade and strong connections and network;
• High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Good command of MS Office application;
• Able to work independently, self-motivated and good team player are highly desirable.
• Less experience will be considered as Sales Executive
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present & expected salary to Human Resources & Operations Support Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.