TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This receipt must be produced when claiming article(s). In case of loss of this receipt, the company reserves the right to refuse delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to check that all accessories are returned.
- The company is not responsible for any loss or damage due to contingences beyond their control or if articles are not claimed within three month of date of this receipt.
- Article(s) remaining unclaimed six months from date of this receipt, will be deemed forfeited and may be disposed of at the discretion of the company without prior notice and/or compensation to customer.
- The company accepts the article(s), with the understanding that they will undertake, whatever repairs and replacement of defective parts are necessary and charge for this at the company’s regular price.
- The company reserves the right to return unrepaired, such article(s) which, after inspection are found to be unserviceable due to unavailability of parts, rejected after quotation is made or such other reason which does not enable the article(s) to be repaired. We do not guarantee those unrepaired items can be restored to the original appearance or functions as before.
- The company reserves the right to return such article which quotation has been made after inspection but refused to repair or not confirmed for more than one month.
- All part(s) replaced are not returnable.
- Cleaning or repairing of optical elements such as lenses, filters, etc. will only be undertaken with the express understanding that such work is carried out entirely at customer’s risk and that the company will not be held responsible for defects in coating or glass surface.
- Customer has to pay the lens cleaning charge whatsoever the mould/fungus can be completely removed or not.
- If equipment has been flooded, battery leaked, or seriously impacted, inspection fee is required to be paid in advance and not refundable.
- The company will undertake, free of charge, any further adjustment or repair necessary if the first repair was not completed satisfactorily, provided the article is returned within six months from the date of collection. This excludes cleaning and additional charges of parts which may be required.
- Payment can be settled by cash or credit cards. Cheques are not accepted.
- Warranty repair must be claimed at the time when the equipment is returned for repair and supported by valid warranty card and relevant sales invoice. No claim will be entertained thereafter.
- All customer settings, internal memory data may be lost due to repair, customers are requested to back up before send in for repair.